As an industrial sprayer in the metal preservation industry, you are responsible for spraying pipes, tanks and structures. You perform your work in accordance with the working procedures and safety regulations. This means, among other things, that you use the right personal protective equipment. Ensuring a clean and safe workplace is also part of this. The correct layer thickness is very important in the execution of your work.
- Fun, challenging projects throughout the Netherlands
- Aerial platform certificate is an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Preparatory work before spraying
- Spraying industrial constructions
- Works in accordance with working procedures and safety regulations
- Correct use of PPE
What is expected of you?
- In possession of VCA (basic or full)
- Knowledge of relevant pre-treatment and paint techniques (2-component paint)
- Demonstrable (relevant) work experience (experience in the (Petro-) chemical and tank / transshipment industry and shipyards)
- No fear of heights!