For several challenging and fun projects we are looking for a carpenter 1 and carpenter 2. As a carpenter you ensure that every project is delivered perfectly. You study the construction plans and drawings, so that you know exactly what is going on and what is being asked of you.
- Fun, challenging projects throughout the Netherlands
- Competitive salary
- Repairing and assembling doors, floors, frames, roofs, stairs, ceilings, walls, windowsills and / or other (wooden) structures
- Studying sketches, drawings, specifications and construction plans in preparation for the actual carpentry
- Checking the soundness and condition of existing structures (using, among other things, a spirit level and a square)
- Determine dimensions and distances with tools such as measuring tape, pencil, folding rule and chalk
- Sawing wooden plates and beams to size with (electric) tools
- Attaching building materials together using nails, screws, bolts etc.
- Finishing connections and seams (eg with skirting boards or sealant)
- Carrying out maintenance work on buildings, such as repairing leaks and applying water hammer
What is expected of you?
- VCA (basic or FULL) or prepare to get it through Oranjegroep
- Demonstrable, relevant work experience