04-001-3016 404 times Rotterdam
As a construction worker, you are our technician who is involved in the manufacture and assembly of metal structures. This may concern complete constructions and/or construction parts.
- Fun and challenging projects throughout the Netherlands
- Competitive salary
- Fabricating (parts of) metal constructions on the basis of work orders and drawings, both in factories and on project locations of the client(s)
- Performing deforming, connecting and separating operations using various tools and machines, for example sawing machines, press brakes, welding machines and punching machines
- Finishing metal constructions mechanically (e.g. grinding, brushing or sanding) or chemically (pickling, passivation, degreasing)
What is expected of you?
- Education (MBO) Metal or comparable
- Demonstrable and relevant work experience
- VCA-B or VCA-VOL
- Having additional diplomas and/or welding certificates is an advantage