04-002-3016 420 times Rotterdam
As a Flange Mechanic, you are responsible for assembling and disassembling flange connections in accordance with the set requirements. You must have knowledge of all kinds of fittings such as pipe sections, valves and valve seals.
- Fun and challenging projects throughout the Netherlands
- Competitive salary
- Tinkering with temporary installations such as piping, pumps, valves, hoses, heat exchangers, boilers, compressors, circulation and storage tanks
- Assembling and disassembling of fittings in order to make a temporary connection to our customer's installation
- Working safely, including the safety of others
What is expected of you?
- Working on flange connections certificate according to protocol (expired certificate does not have to be a problem),
- Demonstrable and relevant working experience,
- VCA-B or VCA-VOL