First engineer scaffolding
The 1st engineer scaffolding independently assembles and disassembles simple and complex scaffolding. In addition, you organize the daily work of colleagues, you are a real team player. He works accurately and has specific knowledge of different types of scaffolding, structures and materials.
- Fun and challenging projects throughout the Netherlands
- Competitive salary
- Prepares assembly work
- Places material at work and sets foundation
- Assembles and disassembles scaffolding or support structures
- Repairs imperfections
- Tidies up the workplace
What is expected of you?
- Demonstrable experience, sense of responsibility, discipline and safety awareness
- Certificate 1st engineer scaffolding (formerly Scaffolder B) - DNV-GL
- In possession of a valid VCA-VOL
- You can read drawings and have constructive insight
- Be able to communicate in English