The scaffold inspector is responsible for taking over the scaffolding. He is engaged in the inspection of scaffolding and its release. The scaffolding inspector must be able to assess the safety of the built scaffolding, so it is important that he can assess both standard configurations and complex configurations (categories 1, 2, 3 and 4).
The scaffold inspector communicates with the client, on a technical level of the 1st Mechanic or the Foreman and about the “Scaffolding Inspection” certificate.
- Fun and challenging projects throughout the Netherlands
- Competitive salary
- Responsible for taking over the scaffold
- Responsible for inspecting and releasing of scaffolds
- Assessment of both standard and complex configurations
- Good communication on a technical level with the mechanics and foreman
What is expected of you?
- Demonstrable experience, sense of responsibility, discipline and safety awareness
- A valid certificate of Scaffolding Inspector - DNV-GL
- A valid certificate 1st Scaffolding Mechanic (formerly Scaffolder B) - DNV-GL
- A valid VCA VOL certificate
- Authority to inspect and deliver scaffolding
- Be able to communicate in English
- No fear of heights!