Wij zoeken en QA/QC Manager met ervaring in Primavera level 4 voor een project in de regio Rotterdam
Start zo spoedig mogelijk voor de duur van 2 jaren
Wat wordt er van jou verwacht?
- Implement and monitor the quality functions and activities of the project including quality control inspections and the collection of quality records.
- Support the project management team and client for all project related quality matters.
- Implementation of the quality management system including; quality procedures, project quality plan, quality forms and inspection & test plans.
- Ensure the quality of the site installations are consistent with the Quality Management System requirements together with national, international standards and the customer’s specifications.
- Review inspection reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required quality records.
- Attend daily Quality and Progress meetings with client.
- Recording and close out of all observations and non-conformances with root cause analysis and identify areas of improvement.
- Manage the correct equipment calibration activities.
- Support and participate in all internal and external site audits.
- Manage the compilation of systems turnover dossiers as the project progresses.
- Review of engineering drawings, specifications and other design documents in conjunction with the project design basis and contractual requirements.
- Preparation, development and implementation of the testing and commissioning documentation.
- Co-ordinate testing and commissioning activities with the site sub-contractors and vendors.
- Co-ordinate with the customer’s representative on testing and commissioning matters.
- Coordinate with the site construction manager on all testing and commissioning.
- Managing the testing, inspection and commissioning team.
- Co-ordinate completion and systems turnover walk downs with client and ensure punch items are closed out.
- In position of driver's license
- In position of valid VOL-VCA
- In position of NEN 3140 and ATEX 153
Je kunt ons bellen op 010-4123399